Sunday, December 4, 2011

chocolate chunk cookies


For days now, I have this crave for chocolate chunk cookies. Not the crumbly ones, but the
ones with a chewy inside and crisp edge.

For some reason, I can't find this kind of cookie here, so I decided to try by myself one recipie I found here.

The problem started when my manual blender went wild and spread the dough all over my kitchen.

And when the individual cookies decided by themselves to fuse into a giant monster flat cookie in the oven, I realize that probably I would not have the cookies I was craving for.

The good thing is that, after I spent almost a couple of hours feeling this buttery oversweet smell of burning dough, and had to clean the entire kitchen afterwards, I don't want to see any cookie for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment